Monday, May 27, 2013

Spirit Lake: The Winner

Wow.

Okay, that was one of the most fun competitions I've run so far. The Exquisite Corpse competition is shaping up brilliantly— the standard on display is just mind-boggling— but the Spirit Lake contest has just been fun from start to finish.

So here's what I did.

I collected all of the names of the people who entered, both here on this Blog and on Twitter, and I divided them into bundles. I made sure that each and every one had a valid reason for why they should be a video game character. Some of these reasons made sense. Some were just odd. Some were VERY odd. There are people, both Minions and Ronda Rousey fans, who are just unsettling. I'm not entirely sure how their brains work— if indeed their brains work at all.    

To give you a hint of what I've been dealing with, here are a few reasons you people gave. "Because of my neurax worms." "Because I like pie." "Because I'm short.""Because I've watched Robot Wars.""Because I have a psychic elephant.""Because I have a need for speed.""Because I'm not very smart (which will make the player feel better about themselves).""Because I am Dr Who.""Because I sometimes think that I'm the only human being in the world. The rest of you are all aliens.""I would make an awesome video game character because I already AM an awesome video game character.""Because I am actually Lakota (the Spirit Lake people are my Dakota relatives)."

So I divided you all up, and those of you who entered multiple times got your names put into as many groups as possible. From each of these groups, a winner was chosen. The winners were then put into a hat.

(Not an ACTUAL hat, since I don't own one, but a METAPHORICAL hat.)

(Okay, fine, I wrote all your names on a sheet of paper and I let my cat walk on it, and the closest one to where her tail touched down was the winner.)

And sooooo... without further ado... the winner is...

Willow Kowalski!

Yayyyyyyy Willow! The only thing I know about Willow is that she's five years old (so, er, she can wait a few years before she starts reading my books) and she's a Ronda fan... It's a lovely prize, and I can't think of anyone it'd make happier.

4,956 comments:

1 – 200 of 4956   Newer›   Newest»
Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

FIRST

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

So Derek this is awkward....come on Blogland?

CONGRATS WILLOW


Okay wow im talkig to a tree

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

YAY YOU MENTIONED MY PIE ONE!


Congrats, Willow!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

It's so good to know your cats care about us, by the way.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

But i thought he feared his kitties...I so want to hold one!

Luciana said...

Yay for Willow!

Here but distant. Tired. ;-;

#ChaseForBook9

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I think i was the one with the because I am an awesome video game character...yuup!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Congratulations, Willow. :-)

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

BELOW 10!!!

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

I THINK THAT WAS NINTH BACK THERE!!¨¨¨¨

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Hello??? ANYBODY? My Bonsai's getting old!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

I'm distantly here, sorry.

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Ok... SO!
Watcha think of the Last Stand of Dead Men Cover?
DOESN'T IT LOOK AMAZING!

Luciana said...

I'm tired, so I'm going to bed.

Night, all! *huggles*

... *throws Mars Bars at Val* That's for being useless at helping me decide how many books to take to Leeds... :P

#ChaseForbook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

I love how Tommy-boy angled skulduggery's eye scokets and cheek bones to make his skeleton look said.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

THE COVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Night, Lucy!

#ChaseForBook9

Queen Flora Ophelia of the Flowers; Leader of the New Land of Stickers; Prophet of the New Order; General of the Shadow People said...

Congrats to Willow! :D

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I give up i died seeing that cover

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

I starting yelling "OH! OH! OOOHH!!! OH MY GOSH!" at the top of my lungs.
Everyone stared at me weirdly. *nods*

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

OOH YEAH! Guys!
DEREEK'S ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW!!!!

Queen Flora Ophelia of the Flowers; Leader of the New Land of Stickers; Prophet of the New Order; General of the Shadow People said...

Oo, and g'night Luce! :)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Now he is offline with his #LeaveMeAlone

OMG HE ACTUALLY WAS SERIOUS ABOUT SENDING ME A BOOK :D

*runs in circles screaming*

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Seriously? LUCKKY!!!!
You deserve it!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I got TMS signed thanks to NJ but I had sent him my own copy of Scepter of The Ancients and I guess it got lost so on Friday he said he'd send me a book I asked him if he was serious ten today he said that he doesnt know my address but he'll get an email i can give it to then he'll send the book

O.O

an SP book from Derek....I may faint upon seeing it

#ChaseForBook9

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Well

*falls out of tree*

OWWY

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

Congratulations, Willow! :D *hands her a congratulatory cupcake*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Hello!

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

hi Zaf! how r u?

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I'm in a good mood! Very good one

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

Well good, I'm glad :) Being in a good mood is good

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

It so is! I'm just wondering what to do now

#ChaseForBook9

Duck said...

Dammit, thought I would have won

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Eh I knew I had no chance not after I manage to get Derek concerned if I have a brain...oopsie in my defense I was testing that week

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

This is my first ever comment. I'm like 34 or something. I feel proud, because I'm actually commenting, and will get to meet other Skulduggery fans! Yay!

Random story: My friend/acquantance/person who keeps following me Sabastion(who is even weirder then I am) asked what the genre of the book I was reading (which was Death Bringer, by the way). I said mystery/fantasy. He asked about a butler. He said every mystery had a butler in it. I whacked him with the book. Skulduggery saved the day once again.

I sound really weird and it's only my first comment... Ah well, better post this and get it over with...

Unknown said...

I'm not 34 as in my age. I meant 34 as in I might be the 34th commenter.

I'm Jubilance Glee / Occasional Haiku-er / And a dinosaur said...

YAAY WILLOW!!! CONGRATS! :D


#ChaseForBook9

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Hello?!?

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

Hi Ivy! welcome to the blog!

lol nicely done

Unknown said...

Jubilance, your screen name is awesome. Mine is my pseudonym, because I can't figure out how to change is to my taken name, Elizabeth Hunter.

nights.raven said...

hi fabi!

nights.raven said...

if u want to change your name, you just click on your profile and click 'edit' and it should have thing where you can change your display name

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Ivy- try switching to a Blogger profile, it's easier to change the name on those.


Hi Ivy, or would you rather be called Elizabeth?

Hi nights.raven!

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

I made a new email address, under Elizabeth, so I can use that for anything Skulduggery related! :)

Unknown said...

So, I'm Ivy Arcondas, who just switched from her pseudonym to her taken name. My given name is locked away, and I already sealed my true name, which I found out ages ago. I am a teleporter. And an Ameriminion. And a Fletchyrie supporter. So yeah. I talk too much, don't I...

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Or that works, too! :-)

So, Elizabeth, nice to meet you, I'm Fabi. Occasionally I comment as Anna Zinaida and/or the Fabiosaurus, but even if I do, you can still call me Fabi. :-)

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

awesome! nice to meet you, Liz!
cool name, btw

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

I'm a metalmage, metal-bender, metal-melter, whatever you want to call it. I, also am an Ameriminion. And a person who will occasionally and very randomly talk in code for no good reason.

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

Hi Fabi, hi nights.raven! My taken name was Eli Hunter, Eli being short for Elizabeth, but my friend Alex told me it's traditionally short for Elijah, which is a boy's name. So yeah.

Unknown said...

I also figured out how to change my profile picture. Strangers think I'm quiet, my friends think I'm outgoing, my best friends know I'm COMPLETELY INSANE!

nights.raven said...

lol

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Yeah, traditionally. [shrugs] It's up to you.

[Looks for topic of conversation]

#ChaseForBook9

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

It's a cool pic. :-)

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

Thanks! ;)

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Hello again.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

What are your favorite colors? You don't have to answer if you don't want, to. I ask people their favorite colors rather a lot... I have a tendency to do weird projects which require the knowledge of people's favorite colors, but if you don't want to answer the question for some reason, you can ignore it. :-)

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Elizabeth HUNTER!
Why did you upgrade to Google Plus! Isn't your blogger profile AMAZING!!???

Unknown said...

Hi person! *waves*

Yes, I'm a very hyper person. :) :) :) :)

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Hello BookGazer! [waves]

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

Fabi- my fav color is Silver, whats urs?

Unknown said...

My favorite colors? Blue, green (but only really dark green", and gold. And sometimes deep purplish red.

nights.raven said...

hi BookGazer!

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

BLUE!!!! I also have an odd obsession with rivers, creek's,waterfalls, and fountains. Clear water flowing naturally in the wild fascinate me!

Unknown said...

Um, what? I upgraded? And my profile has two things on it: My taken name and gender.

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Hey! People who I've met! *Waves*
Call me Eddie! Its my book name!

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Ohh, so you never had a blogger profile in the first place? Interesting!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Silver? Nice!

Purple, mostly. Or certain shades of green, but in general, purple.

Yay, thanks for answering! Now I can add to my favorite colors list!

#ChaseForBook9

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Hi! Elizabeth you're an Ameriminion? So am I!

My name is Zafira Kerias I'm a Necromancer and an American Elder and I do appear in LSODM ad an American Elder

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

This is my first time actually posting comments, so please excuse my confusion, cause I'm kind of a newbie.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

When you sign up, you get an option to make a blogger profile or comment as Google + After that, you can switch whenever you can find the button to do so.

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

Hi Zafira! Specifically I live in Wisconsin, but I'm not revealing more then that. I'm also not revealing my age, but I'm eligible for the Hunger Games if any of you have read that.

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Hey Zaf!Its funny how all the minions come back here at the same time. Maybe we have telepathy?
@Elizabeth
You'll love it here! We're all a bit eccentric and mad!
(and we LOVE melodrama)

NOM Ominous said...

Hi Elizabeth! welcome! here's some virtual soup and flaming confetti.

Oh and we DO have a giraffe pit.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Okay then, Eddie! Nice to meet you!

Hello Zaf!

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

Who isn't a bit eccentric and/or mad?

nights.raven said...

ur gonna be in the new book? that's so cool, zaf!

np, liz

Unknown said...

Hi Thrust!

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

@Elizabeth Certainly not me!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I live in Pennsylvania and well I appear 23 but im way older (not my real age at all pfft im 15)

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Thrust! So glad you could join us! This is a real minion party!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Hello Thrust! [waves]

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

#ChaseForBook9? What is that?

Unknown said...

I'm younger then Zafira. It's weird, why am I always the youngest? Younger then my three best friends, I'm like one of the youngest people on FanFiction.net... I'm so little... In two ways, I'm really short too.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Isnt it basically almost all Ameriminions? Almost.

#ChaseForBook9

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

I live on the border of somewhere and noplace!

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Don't forget the Canaminion too! (Canadian Minion)

nights.raven said...

lol don't worry liz, i'm short irl too, so your not alone in that.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Elizabeth no worries I am litterally only 5'0 and i'm going into 10th grade xD shortness is understandable but I made my character a heck lot taller

Oh I finally got a blog mention not by name but I know I put for one entry

I would make an awesome video game character because I am an awesome video game character


In my defense it was midnight

#ChaseForBook9

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Okay, full story since Elizabeth probably hasn't heard any of it.

So there's a Bloglandian named Emerald Melody who comments on here sometimes. She was married to a guy named Chase, but he passed away from lung cancer back in January. Since a bunch of minions (Zaf, NJ, Eden, etc.) are in book 8, Em decided to try to get Derek to put Chase in book 9. So that's what this is for, is a bunch of people helping out with that.

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Bloglandian. Interesting word.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

I know two twelve-year-olds who are taller than I am.

I am above the age of twelve, and do not much like the idea of leaving personal info on the first page.

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

OHHH!!! I thought we were literally "chasing" book nine!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

I didn't make it up! [shrugs]

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Thats quite sad actually...
Lets go forward and try to get him in a book!
#ChaseForBook9

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

No! I will be running away from book 9 and screaming like a tropical bird!

And then I will end up reading it anyway, because I can't NOT read it.

#ChaseForBook9

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Yeah well its all we can do to help Em...

And I am so made at the mail for losing my Scepter of The Ancients book but at least Derek is being nice and sending me a signed book when he gives me an email i can send mg address to

#ChaseForBook9

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Yeah...

They were the ones Derek congratulated in a post, back in December when they were first engaged...

#ChaseForBook9

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Well done Willow! :) :) :)

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

I am above the age of twelve kinda sorta not really. I'm 4 foot 9, though I just hit my growth spurt, so I'm now only a little below average.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Stinks that your book was lost, Zaf.

Hello Saph! [waves]

#ChaseForBook9

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Im a midget xD i have no hope not at age 15

#ChaseForBook9

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Hi Elizabeth, nice to meet you!
Wbvd, homework

Unknown said...

Hi person that I've never met! *waves maniacally*


Random fact about me: I have three voices in my head named Ivy, Maple, and Yew. They each have their own personalities and appearances, and I see them everywhere. Back away slowly.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

I'm not short, they're tall. I'm a midget at family reunions, though.

#ChaseForBook9

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Random fact about me: Derek and I made at deal over Skype at the Dundrum signing: if i dont explode Ireland i live through LSODM

Unknown said...

We're not short, we're fun-sized!

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Hey! A new person!

nights.raven said...

lol exactly, liz

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Am I like the only guy here?

nights.raven said...

It's not our fault that gravity prefers us

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Agreed! Fun sized!

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

The only quirky eccentric and occasionally funny guy?

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

One sec, I'm searching up Em.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

That's what J.D. always says.

I'm not short, though. Not unless I'm standing next to my sister, who is twelve. And 5' 10" or 11". She's insane. So I'm fairly tall, but not usually seen as tall, if that makes any sense.

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

Girl power!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

[laughs]

Possibly.

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

*convereses with voices in head*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Totally! Liz you know it basically took all the bloglandians to get me in LSODM? Derek fired me on October 5th i was Grand Mage but yeah i got fired and everyone teamed up to get me as Grand Mage so when i asked Derek for my job back in December he said he'd consider making me an Elder but may kill me off so then in January i asked if i was in te book he said yes in March it was confirmed i am an Elder

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I think I'm in the book. My name? Tanith Low. :) Just kidding, she's too epic. Derek needs to take the remnant out of her.



I am proud to say I've coverted five people to Skul-ism today. Mainly, I lent my copy of the first book to my best friend, forced my brothers to check it out from the library, and made my friends read it. Yeah.


By the time I post this comment, it's going to be way too late...

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

UGH, I zoned out again!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

TANITH IS AWESOME

#ChaseForBook9

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Lol its okay i converted people too just step closer to getting Derek tourinf here

#ChaseForBook9

Unknown said...

I'm going to bed, it's 10:00 where I live. See ya! *teleports*

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

I don't think it's going to happen, though... She's DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED. [wails]

I. NEED. TMS.

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

BYE!!!

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Nice meeting ya!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

See you, Elizabeth!

#ChaseForBook9

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Wow. I didn't mean to disappear for long...
Hi everyone! *hugs*
Liz; You hear the voices too? I thought I was the only one!

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Now if my theory works correctly, a new minion should magically replace her almost immediately. ALL we have to do is wait!
*Waits*

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Now if my theory works correctly, a new minion should magically replace her almost immediately. ALL we have to do is wait!
*Waits*

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Now if my theory works correctly, a new minion should magically replace her almost immediately. ALL we have to do is wait!
*Waits*

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

SAPH [tacklehugs]

HELLO

#ChaseForBook9

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Night Elizabeth! Well it is 11:28pm and I think Wisconsin is in my timezone

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Should we tweet minions to come and join us!?

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

I think Wisconsin is the Midwest, Central time zone, I believe! You're in the Eastern time zone, Zaf, at least, I think so...

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

Youtube can be so evil sometimes...

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I am actually going to bed I had so many things to do at the Sanctuary with war and stuff

Night all

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

Night Liz!


lol It's only 9:30pm where I am :P

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I am eastern timezone yes now off to bed

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Night!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

My Twitter is currently not working, so I can't, but if you want to, go ahead.

Aw, bye Zaf!

YouTube is evil indeed.

8:30. I'm earlier than you. :-P

Not that it's particularly important...

#ChaseForBook9

nights.raven said...

night zaf!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Gtg, sorry, possibly back soon-ish.

#ChaseForBook9

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

Goodbye everyone! Night all!

nights.raven said...

ok, bye fabi!
night bookgazer!

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Bye!
Bye!
Bye!
Hello!
Oh. I have to go.
Bye!

nights.raven said...

bye Saph!

Eve the ROCK said...

Ha! At least mine and my brother's got mentioned. "I have a need for speed", and "I'm not very smart which will make the player feel better about themselves".

Congratulations, Willow!

#ChaseForBook9

Jophiel said...

Congrats Willow!!!

Snow said...

hia

Snow said...

whats up all (please dont say the sky, moon, ext.)

Snow said...

ahem...

Snow said...

hello? anyone on?

Snow said...

i feel so ALONE!!

Snow said...

XD

i am VERY bored

Snow said...

oh, yeah...
congrats willow

Snow said...

i am just gonna keep posting until someone gets on

Snow said...

(nods)

Snow said...

i love the cover of lsotdm

Snow said...

writing is funnn

Snow said...

wow...
i have ALOT of nothing to talk bout

Snow said...

:D

dum de dum

Snow said...

i like cats... the golden gods cats must be cute yet deadly

Snow said...

*hums a tune*

Snow said...

well... i must be a loon to talk to myself like this :D

Snow said...

*answers phone* "hello, loon speaking"

Snow said...

:D

Snow said...

:P
:D
i am insane

Snow said...

and bored

Snow said...

i have 3 clocks on my desktop, one Australian, one Dublin, one Athens.

Snow said...

*twiddles thumbs*

Snow said...

how o you twiddle your thumbs?

Snow said...

*do, not o

Snow said...

tra la la la la

Snow said...

*hugs cat*

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")
(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")
(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

:D

Snow said...

imma bored

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")__(")

Snow said...

|:D

Snow said...

|\/|

Snow said...

dum de dum de dum

Snow said...

* whistles dixi*

Snow said...

bored (still)

Snow said...

my wrists hurt because of ice skating (dont ask)

Snow said...

:D

Snow said...

200!!

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

LITTLE MIX ARE SO PERFECT

#ChaseForBook9

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Whoops! D:

#ChaseForBook9

Star Inkbright said...

HEY.

Severe msd!

lonelysnow, I don't mind you spamming, but some Bloglandians will, so - please try to to spam. :)
Sorry.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

FABI CANNOT DED NOW. SHE NEEDS SLEEP AND HER iPOD IS ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF BATTERY FROM ALL THE LITTLE MIX VIDEOS SHE HAS BEEN WATCHING.

THEY ARE SO PERRIEFECT AND JESYPIC AND JADEMIRABLE AND REALLEIGH-ANNEBEATABLE!!!

EITHER I WILL DED TOMORROW MORNING OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN DED. I GET FIRST A LOT, PEOPLE. IT'S REALLY OKAY IF SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO TAKE A TURN.

I really need to watch the comment count sometimes... :-/

#ChaseForBook9

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

HELLO STAR

MSD AS WELL, iPOD + YOUTUBE = VERY LOW BATTERY.

IF YOU WANT TO DED, BE MY GUEST.

#ChaseForBook9

Star Inkbright said...

I'm trying to find a way to express my annoyance at Derek. *nods*

I was so annoyed when I read the post, but after reading 200 conments, I forget about it a bit.

Snow said...

sorry about spamming :/
was bored and hyper...
just ran a lap around the house so not hyper anymore

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4956   Newer› Newest»