Thursday, September 18, 2014

Australian Tour Dates

NZ details to come as soon as I have them, but it's looking like I'll be visiting Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland from the 2nd to the 4th of October.

AUSTRALIA

MELBOURNE


SUNDAY, 5 OCT, 3:30 PM: Readings, Carlton

Talk, Q&A, Signing.


MONDAY, 6 OCT, 4 PM: Dymocks (Westfield Shoppingtown)

Signing


ADELAIDE

TUESDAY, 7 OCT, 2 PM: Dymocks (Rundle Mall)

Signing


WEDNESDAY, 8 OCT, 11 AM: Brighton Performing Arts Centre

Talk, Q&A, Signing (Ticketed but free)


PERTH

THURSDAY, 9 OCT, 11 AM: Westbooks

Talk, Q&A, Signing. (Ticketed but free)


6 PM: Dymocks, Garden City

Talk, Q&A, Signing. (Ticketed but free)


FRIDAY, 10 OCT, 10 AM: Dymocks, Morley

Talk, Q&A, Signing. (Ticketed but free)


BRISBANE

SATURDAY, 11 OCT, 10 AM: Dymocks

Talk, Q&A, Signing.


SYDNEY

SUNDAY, 12 OCT, 2 PM: Dymocks, George Street,

Signing


MONDAY, 13 OCT, 6 PM:

The Midnight Hotel end-of-tour celebration.









5,000 comments:

1 – 200 of 5000   Newer›   Newest»
Ivy Shade: Grand Mage of the Canadian Sanctuary said...

First!

Autumn Shift said...

Damn wish I lived closer to a city. Instead im stuck on a property 100+ km from civilisation! Would luv to meet the Goldern God!!

Student said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duck said...

GASP!
Midnight Hotel end-of-tour celebration!!!

Sounds awesome!

I want to meet Shudder!!! ......wait... oh yeah, that happened...

Duck said...

I feel for you Autumn, I really do

:'(

Duck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duck said...

I find it disturbing that the first two commenters are cats.

Because then there is me. And I am a Duck. And cats eat Ducks.
But they left 20 or so minutes ago, so I believe I am in the clear.

Duck said...

To leave or not to leave, that is the question

Duck said...

And the answer, my friends, is to leave.

Why be thy no such comp'ny t'night.

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(I am here)

Loki of Asgard said...

Well....that....will....be cool for the Aussies...heh yeah...-Zaf

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello.)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(Hello?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello, Silente. How are you?)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(Better than last night. You?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I said something on the post we were on before - I do not know if you read, or if you did it made a difference. However, it is good you are better than last night.)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(Yes I did read it. And it made me want to hug you. But you don't like hugs. Or compliments. So I want to say thabk you, and that some of the things you say really are quite inspirational.
How are you?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I do not mean to be inspirational.

Just remember that strength is not a measure of how hard you can hit. It is a measure of how hard you can get hit and still continue.

I am alright, thank you.)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(Yeah, but that doesn't stop you from being inspirational.
I'm glad you're 'alright'
*hugs despite not liking hugs and despite Sophia no doing hugs*)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(*sighs* I suppose not.

I do not hug, Silente.)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I apologise for the late reply - your technology has a somewhat extremely limited signal in the area we just travelled through.)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(I know you dont. But I needed a hug. And you deserved one.)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

Brb food.

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Alright, Silente. But I do not deserve any hugs.)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I will continue to be here.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOo

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I will be back in a moment.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

REFERENDUM DAY TODAYYYYYYYY

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello, Star. I will be a little distant.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

(@Sophia: Okay. :))

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

We're having Irn Bru and shortbread to celebrate.
I'm not entirely sure what's we're celebrating, but yeah.
My mum thinks the entire thing'll be really ogod for Scotland's tourist industry. It raised their profile, like. :)
(I think they should probably leave, to be fair. I mean, Britain sucks, so they're probably better off without it. If we have to sink, we may as well not drag them down with us, y'know?)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(Back.
Yes Sophia you do deserve hugs. Lots of hugs. But i will limit the hugs cause you don't like them.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

(I don't really mind whether they leave or not, though. *shrugs*)

(Although JUST SAYING you know in the first Doctor Who season with Amy? You know the second episode? You know that little girl told Amy that she sounded Scottish, and Amy was like "I am Scottish", and the girl was like "There are no Scottish people here," and Amy was like "Why not?" and the girl was like "They have their own ship," and Amyw as like "Well, good for them" -
Well
well
THIS COULD BE WHEN THEY SEPARATE FROM US AND GET THEIR OWN SHIP
DOCTOR WHO PREDICTED THE FUTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

SILENTE!
*hugs*
You okay?

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I am back.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

(Wb, Sophia. :))

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(@Star what counts as okay?
I'm alive. I'm better than last night. Sorry for the scare.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Silente: It's fine.
Alive and better than last night sounds good. :)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I don't really care what the Scottish choose. It does not concern me.)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(How are you?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I will be back in a moment.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Sophia: Nooo, me neither really. But still. :P

@Silente: Me? Okay. Don't know what to do with myself now I finished my card. :P

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(hi)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(anyone here?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I am back.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Hey Soph ^^)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

(Hi Inky. :))

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(hola Star ^^, how are you?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello, Chloe.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(how are you, soph?)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(how are you, soph?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(*shrugs* Yourself?)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(I had a sick day today

you khnow how last night I had a sore throat? I woke up in agony because of it...ive had a sore throat all day)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(That is unfortunate.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(It is indeed)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(Hey flick.)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Perhaps it is Tonsillitis.)

Maralie Lily Charm said...

IN A WEEK AND TWO DAYS I'LL BE IN DUBLIN HOPEFULLY TALKING TO DEREK AND CRYING I'M SO EXCITED WOOOOOO

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello, Maralie.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(HI Sil and Mara! ^^ how are you?

Maybe, it is going around. But they aren't swollen)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(hey Mara.
I'm okay.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(good good ^^)

Fabi S. / Moss Cryptic said...

Maralieeeeeeee [hugs]

[probably not here...]

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello, Fabi.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Hi Fab)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

MARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...


Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...


Loki of Asgard said...

What was the vote on Scotland? -ZF

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(voting is still happening)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(voting is still happening)

Loki of Asgard said...

Ah ok I'm in Government and our teacher is waiting to hear. I kind of am curious too now.-Zaf

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(we wont find out until the morning, british time probably)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

I posted on my word art blog.
inkystarrywordart/blogspot.com

I kind of like that blog. I like making posts, like. Like, I like rambling on. :P

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

*nods at Inky*
*nods at Zaf*

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(That's awesome Star)

Loki of Asgard said...

Oooh so like 2am my time....he's excited now.-Zaf

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(I cant wait to see XD)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Inky: Thanks. :) :) :)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(no probs ^^ I seem to have talented artists for friends and im just like...wow)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(My bestie did this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508220812657082&set=pb.100004075036661.-2207520000.1411058758.&type=3&theater)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Sorry, I disappeared for a moment.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Inky: O_O O_O

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Has everyone disappeared?)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(I know ^^)
tis alright Soph)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(It seems everyone has returned.)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(These random disappearances are somewhat odd.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(I know, its like everyone has gone missing off the face of this planet)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(For a matter of moments, yes.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(My throat is somewhat tickling my ears, I may indeed be coming down with tonsillitis)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Yes. It sounds so.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Inky: Are your tonsils swollen?

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Well that's the thing, they aren't yet. But my throat was in agony last night and all of today. I have tried throat sweet and other thing but it isn't going

but I don't have the sniffles so its not a cold)

Trip Castalan, Lord of The Hobbits, The Train That Needs No Rails said...

Ah, good old tonsillitis, bane of my existence.

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(ive never had it before
Hi Trip ^^)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(I've never had tonsils before...)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(never had tonsils?)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(dammit, my dad is teasing me and I cant shout at him -_-)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(everyone has disappeared)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(Yup. I was born with a hole in the roof of my mouth, basically my mouth was deformed. I had no tonsils and a virtually nonexistant clack. I have my own plastic surgeon now. *nods*)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Silente: :O Woah.

@Trip: :( :( :(

*had tonsillitus once*

@Inky: :/
Well, I hope you'll be okay . . .

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(that's interesting Sil

Thanks Star, if it persists in the morn, ill go to the docs *shudders*)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(that's interesting Sil

Thanks Star, if it persists in the morn, ill go to the docs *shudders*)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Sorry, I disappeared again.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(don't worry Soph

It has grown quiet)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(It seems it has, yes.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(what are you up to?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Emailing, mostly. With a hint of listening to Mass Effect soundtracks because it is Dragona's day to choose. *sighs*)

Jag Debonair said...

(Hi, bye)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello/Goodbye, Vivanus.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(cool, Im listening to a variety of things. Avril Lavigne, Jekyll and hyde, falling in reverse...)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Hi/byii Viv :( )

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(If I saw the point in jealousy, I would be jealous of you.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(people who burn with jealousy are too sweet to eat)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(That makes no sense. Unless you are a cannibal. In which case, that makes perfect sense.
I am not a naturally jealous person, so that is good.

I am attempting to convince Dragona to listen to some good music. His response is "I am."
I wonder if I could potentially switch some of my music days around...)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(*sighs* im trying to incoperate as many spice and wolf quotes into my speech as possible

That would be awesome, it reminds me of my bro and sis arguing over whose turn it is to watch what they want on tv in bed)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(The last time I checked, chili didn't speak, and wolves just howled. Good luck.

I have traded one of my days for two of his - but at least for now, I get to listen to some good music.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(*rolls eyes* its an anime, stupid potato

yes, that's good)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

CGP . . .
They haven't just done the bare minimum. They haven't even just done enough to do well. They've gone above and beyond and really tried to be interesting and creative and like <3.

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I have never seen an anime, and do not wish to. However, I am not stupid, nor a potato.


Ah... Avenged Sevenfold. Finally.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(As in the revision books?

I didn't find them helpful

AVENGED SEVENFOLD ARE AMAZING!!)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Dragona dislikes them. I, however, enjoy listening to them.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Life so wreckless
tragedy endless
welcome to the family)

Elleni the Rainbow Goddess of Creativity said...

Thank you, Sophia.

Elleni the Rainbow Goddess of Creativity said...

Thank you, Silente.

Elleni the Rainbow Goddess of Creativity said...

*leaves*

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

It's like the difference between two example exam letters we got given in English. And one of them, it was just like "I am writing to ask you to do a walk for charity with me. It would be fun, although it would be phsyically tough. It is for Cancer Research, which is a good cause."
And then the second one . . .
"Anyway, I know you are dying to find out what possessed me to write this but I think you'd better sit down first. This could be a bit of a shock. I'm going to do a twenty mile walk for charity and (this is the best part) I want you to do it with me! Are you still breathing? Before you start asking about medication or alien abduction, I am completely sane, I know it sounds tough but I'm sure it will be fine."
There's just such a difference between just writing something for the sake of it and really setting the fire alight . . .
I really liked that second letter. Like - it made me smile, and you know, I really like the character who wrote it and like yeah . . . :)
Like
the first letter is like my history revision guide, and the second one is like CGP.
:O

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(For what, Elleni?)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I have made a folder of songs consisting of Avenged Sevenfold, Avril Lavigne and AC/DC.)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

I LOVE AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!!!!!!

*stops*
*waves to Elleni*

*starts again* !!!!!
:)

:O
I LOVE CGP.
Number one, they teach me everything I need to know. I could just, like, not turn up to science and learn it out of there. For another thing, they're just so awesome. :) They really amuse me. :)
'"But my forcse are unbalanced! What shall I do?" I hear you scream . . .
Don't worry, my friend, this page has a picture of a kangeroo on it. A knageroo wearing a hat in fact."
XD XD XD
what even

They're a bit of a distraction to my learning though. :O I mean, I'm trying to revise but I can't because I'm fangirling. XD

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(I have a wide range of music likes
from frank Sinatra to paramour to all American rejects)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

In phsyics, my phsyics teacher always tries to make her lessons 'fun' and we do 'fun stuff', but me and C would really have more fun reading a text book and actually LEARNING . . .
Going into metaphors, she tells us that if we hit the red button on the remote it will turn the TV on, but when we read the textbook it tells us how the remote-TV connection works, y'know . . . ? And that's a lot more fascinating than building a carrier for an egg, no offense.

(On anotehr note, AVENGED SEVENFOLD ARE AMAZING.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(its your fucking nightmarrre)

Tia Halcyon Desjani said...

(Fly me to the moon, let me play amongst the stars. Let me see what spring is like on, Jupiter and Mars)

((Hi, Blogland!)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

Um.
I have a Passenger-to-Slipknot range over here?
I'm mostly over in the Slipknot side of my range though . . . so yeah. :P

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Hi Tia
I have only heard of one of their songs, 'snuff')

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Inky: XD
When my brother sings that song, he says "It's your" *pause* "nightmare."
XD
It's so funny. :P

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello, Tia.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(any you me at six fans here?
I may go and see them in Cardiff)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Inky: SNUFF IS AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH LIKE AH{OSAHJ@SAMOSAMSAMOSA

(For the record, it's also possibly their softest song, but um.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(naww that's cute Star XD

I do that around my parents, but I roar it out when alone)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Inky: I haven't heard them, sorry.

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

Um El, why are you saying thank you? Should i be worried? Why only to me and Sophia? Soph what did we do?

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(ah right Star haha)

Star Inkbright - aka Straw Allegory, the Queen Metaphorist, Warrior Bubble, Addicted Analyser :) said...

@Inky: Yeah. :)
I don't sing. :P

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(they have this amazing song called Loverboy)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I don't know, Silente. I have no idea.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(I like singing, not that im good at it

Apparently there is a stereotype that welsh people can sing O_O not true

I can sing the chorus of this though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgMj0RNZ114)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I will be back soon.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Kay Soph)

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(Hello)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Hi ed ^^

God now I have this song in my head!)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(oh and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBY4PMk39QM)

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(Hi Inky, how are you?)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Ive been better tbh
I woke up in agony with my throat. I may be going in for tonsillitis. You?)

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(tonsillitis? sounds fun. I am fine thanks, my cold has vanished)

Jag Debonair said...

(Hi bye)

Jag Debonair said...

(Hi bye)

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(Hello/bye Jag)

Tia Halcyon Desjani said...

((Hi, Edward!))

(And I'm glad you're all right, Silente)

*Goes to listen to Back in Black*

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(Hi Tia)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(hi byii Viv, again

That's good Ed ^^ mine normally takes ages to go)

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(well, it was really bad for a few days but now it has left me)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I am back.)

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(Hello Sophia)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Hello, Edward.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(Welcomes back Soph)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Thank you, Chloe.)

Tia Halcyon Desjani said...

(Hey, Soph!)

*is looking up information about Scottish Referendum*

(wbd for a few minutes, dishes*

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zGmJ8wpw9Q
This guy is from my home city...)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(*trying to work out why El said thank you*)

Jag Debonair said...

(Hi Sil, bye Sil)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Silente - I still have no clue. I haven't said or done anything worth thanking for.)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Vivanus - why do you keep saying hi and bye? Can't you make your bloody mind up?)

Jag Debonair said...

(I HOPE my mind isn't bloody. That would not bode well for my future.)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(*hugs Viv* I've officially banned the word bye. So see you soon Viv.)

Jag Debonair said...

(See you soon)

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(*smiles*)
((Aww. I love when Sil thinks of Viv. Makes her (and by extent me) feel all warm and fuzzy.)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I do not understand you sometimes.)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(RP?)

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(Sure Inky)

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(What, Chloe?)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(I meant does anyone want to)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

*recovers from flu*
*wakes up*
*yawns*
*sees wreckage of cottage*
*frowns*

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

(What do you mean you don't understand me sometimes Soph?)
(Sure I'll rp..)

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

*Sees Inky wake* Morning

Maralie Lily Charm said...

sorry I disappeared earlier, homework sucks...!

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

*smiles* morning, bach. you alright?

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(welcomes Mara ^^)

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

(welcomes Mara ^^)

Dragona Pine - Mind Mage said...

*appears behind Annabelle, flanked by two other mind mages either side* Hello. You do not know us. But we are here to aid you.

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

(Hello Mara)

Fine, how are you?

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

I feel a lot better
*points to cottage wreck* I wish I could say the same about our cottage though

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

*jumps and spin, squealing slightly*
W-what?

Dragona Pine - Mind Mage said...

There is no time to explain. *one of the mind mages lowers a body to the floor*
*eyes glow blue, and he connects minds with Annabelle - instantly allowing her to understand what he wishes to do, involving returning Silente to her normal state, and uploading her to a different body*
There is no need to be afraid.

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

Don't worry, Sophia won't go unpunished

Inky Flame, Felix Corruption (Chloe G) said...

Im just more concerned about reconstructing it. I better make a start *starts collecting building materials*

Annabelle - Silente Rewritten (Hopefully not for much longer..) said...

*stares at the body but then calms when her mind is connected with*
Oh. Okay...
*slightly scared*

Maralie Lily Charm said...

Hello everyone ^_^ *hugs*

*watches roleplaying*

Edward Fletcher, Master of time said...

*Helps her collect materials*

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 5000   Newer› Newest»